Monday, January 4, 2010


Hooray, I am here finally... well sorta! I am really trying to put together my portfolio here in the next month or so. I really don't have much training, a lot of it comes from what I learned in high school. As I am fairly busy planning my wedding, I haven't had much time to take any refresher courses, but I will in the next 6 months. As of right now, I am only taking outdoor photos, because I am not yet set up for indoor shots, but eventually I will be taking appointment for indoor shoots.

I will let you know a little about myself, my name is Lee-Anne, and I am a 25 year old from the Chilliwack area. I have a lot of interests, music, photography, outdoors and well all kinds of clothing. My ultimate dream is to get into fashion photography, so fingers crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment